About the treatment
Reflexology for Cancer and Palliative care
What’s included in the service?
- Your comfort is the first priority to help you absorb as much as possible from your Reflexology, generally this involves lying on a plinth/massage bed, or reclining chair with the support of pillows and blankets where desired.
- A treatment will typically last 45-50mins approx.
- This therapy is worked primarily on the feet, and sometimes also on the lower calves.
Reflexology has been shown to be effective for:
- Hormonal imbalances
- Infertility & Sub fertility
- Revitalising energy
- Strengthening the immune system
- Improving the circulation of both blood and lymphatic systems
- Reducing stress and induce relaxation
- Encouraging removal of toxins and impurities in the body
- Back Pain
- Sports injuries
- Motivating the body to balance itself, homeostasis
- Sleep disorders
- Digestive disorders